[Dprglist] Roborama video and results

deltagraph at aol.com deltagraph at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 11:11:59 PDT 2022

 Very nice. Thanks, Doug,  for video. Contest looked fun,  I enjoyed to new twist of the pirouetting robots!

Just talked to our most senior DPRG member, Will Kuhnle, who turned 90 today.Will has been in the shop (hospital and rehab) for a few months, but is back home now.
Will's first love is RC model building, but maybe there is some roboting in his future and mine.

Ron Grant