[Dprglist] Excavator Climb inspiration- a new DPRG competition?

Karim Virani pondersome64 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:51:15 PDT 2022

I've got about 40 hours on the 4 ton unit I rented. I saw the Liebherr
video a few times while I was studying up on their usage before the rental.
I've gotten to the point where I can sling logs around pretty well, and dig
somewhat ok, including ripping up stumps. The really smooth trenching and
grading is still eluding me. The only minor trick I have is to put the
blade down on one end and the bucket on the other and lift the tracks and
chassis entirely off the ground so the tracks can move without going
anywhere. Haven't tried bucket pivot turns yet. These things do make the
best bonfire pokers though.