[Dprglist] Migrating from Arduino IDE Workshop

dsmith164 at yahoo.com dsmith164 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 16:18:45 PDT 2022

I agree with Pat, major thanks to DPRG!!!

I tried to do my own recording of this training, but found out after the ending – that the capture did not work, arg…

Wondering of the session was recorded and if so will it be posted?

If not, at a minimum – it would be great if Doug’s slide deck were posted…..

Thanks again for all that DPRG does in the robot community!!

Donna