[Dprglist] Fwd: Starship Food Delivery is Here!

Ezra Christensen ezracc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:19:34 PST 2022

"A friendly robot who was hitchhiking its way across America as part of a
scientific experiment has been heartlessly attacked and beheaded just 300
miles into its journey.

HitchBOT was masterminded by a group of Canadian researchers, and has
already made successful trips around Canada and Europe.

But its decapitated body was discovered damaged with no hope of repair in
Philadelphia."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/friendly-robot-hitchhiking-across-america-6184914

--
Ezra Christensen