[Dprglist] I need some opinions....

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:50:41 PST 2022

Harold,
     Most of the portable oscilloscopes have the ability to take
screenshots and transfer via USB (not sure about the Siglent, but would be
greatly surprised if it didn't) . When I am teaching I often use the screen
shots in a PowerPoint presentation. This allows you to make your point
without fumbling around in real time.

Regards,
Doug P.