[Dprglist] IRON REIGN robot presentation - Today at Noon

John Swindle swindle at compuserve.com
Sun Dec 18 20:59:23 PST 2022

Karim,
Thanks for the explanation about power and implementation limitations, and the difference in FRC vs. FTC mentoring..
I misunderstood the nudge stick. I thought it was applying recoil or something to stabilize the arm when it rotates, kinda like a long balance bar on a wirewalker.

Good stuff.
John Swindle