[Dprglist] Discord channel for DPRG

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Thu Sep 23 00:07:24 PDT 2021

Kumar,

You may not be aware but Carl Ott, the DPRG president, is actually co-
owner of the Personal Robotics server on Discord, and there has been an
open invitation to anyone in the DPRG to join. Any member (including
myself, Carl, and yourself) is able to invite people to the server.

I can say from my experience over the past half year that creating and
managing a Discord server isn't zero effort, especially as the community
grows and begins to need moderation (where perhaps we are now) so unless
there's some notion of needing a branded "DPRG" server and/or someone
who's willing to take on that responsibility I would just suggest that
everyone here consider the Personal Robotics server as their own -- all
are welcome!

Cheers,

Murray