[Dprglist] ChiBot RoboMagellan videos from 2010-2012

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 19:37:59 PDT 2021

Several years ago I watched these videos hosted from the old ChiBot
website. They show a nice variety of robots with different levels of
success. They motivated me to start to build my own rover. I thought that
when the ChiBot club website went dark, the videos were lost. I believe the
club died. However, searching around tonight I found the playlist at
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJpO4U4ErJiwNC2Dzm36eEW2S89NSG9gS.

If you need some inspiration for the next RoboColumbus, check them out.

BTW, ChiBots seems to have been restarted. I wish them luck.

Regards,
Doug P.