[Dprglist] First BBR implementation and some questions

Karim Virani pondersome64 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 15:26:02 PDT 2021

I agree with Doug, you should never have blocking code unless you can
dedicate a separate thread to it apart from your main loop's thread.

And not to start up the whole debate again, I personally vote that there is
no use for ballistic behaviors. I treat them as an academic construct.
There are plenty of uses of objective-oriented and terminating behaviors -
including those where the objective is to last for a certain amount of
time. But they should still be interruptible and cancellable by higher
priority behaviors.