[Dprglist] Thought this was a cool idea....

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:41:27 PDT 2021

Randy,
    I agree. I have seen this type of cabling system before. VEX does
something like this, but their system uses proprietary connectors (RJ45
with a little plastic bit that make it incompatible with standard RJ45
connectors). To get the most out of this type of system, the sensor boards
and other boards that the Rpi connected to, would also need to have RJ45
terminal blocks (and have the proper pinout, or your cables would have
dedicated ends). Unfortunately, this most likely means that you will have
to roll your own boards.

Regards,
Doug P.