[Dprglist] The next time you think, I can't make that...

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Sat Oct 9 16:38:28 PDT 2021

Hi Doug,

In the same spirit, over on the Personal Robotics server on Discord we've
recently been very happy to welcome Arjun, a 9th grader living in New
Delhi, who's been making all sorts of robots and machines, as well as
producing very clever videos to promote his ideas. Here's one:

   Inspire Award Ideas | Inspire Award Synopsis | Inspire Award Project
       | Inspire Award MANAK |Inspire
   https://youtu.be/GeV5p36eoto

I'd say that Arjun, like Rini Anita, has some very interesting fabrication
skills, making do with materials he can find, and here's hoping he doesn't
set fire to his house while exploring some of his wilder ideas!

He's indicated that he would like to be a mechanical engineer, though
I think he might end up as a filmmaker. Kumar and a few others are
cheering him on...

Regards,

Murray