[Dprglist] DPRG October Monthly Meeting - Oct 9th at 1:00 PM CT

secretary at dprg.org secretary at dprg.org
Fri Oct 8 06:28:14 PDT 2021

<https://www.dprg.org/brainstorming-building-the-next-robot-dprg-virtual-monthly-meeting-oct-9th-2021/>
Brainstorming: Building the Next Robot – DPRG Virtual Monthly Meeting, Oct
9th, 2021 at 1:00 PM CT
<https://www.dprg.org/brainstorming-building-the-next-robot-dprg-virtual-monthly-meeting-oct-9th-2021/>
Posted on October 7, 2021
<https://www.dprg.org/brainstorming-building-the-next-robot-dprg-virtual-monthly-meeting-oct-9th-2021/>
 by Robie_robot <https://www.dprg.org/author/robie_robot/>

*This Month – We’re Brainstorming The Next Robot Build!*

• Want to get feedback on ideas & plans for your next Robot?
• Trying to decide What To Build This Winter / Next Spring?
• Have a Moon-Shot Idea? – What If Money & Time Were not Constraints?
• Looking for Inspiration?

This monthly meeting is a free-form brainstorming session. Gather up your
wish lists & sketches. Bring hyper-links to new components or inspiring
YouTube videos. The Sky is the Limit.

Let’s brainstorm on robot build items like:
• Personal Wish Lists
• Personal Targets
• Cool Robot Concepts
• New Sensors & Components
• Specific Plans – What To Build Next

*About DPRG Monthly Meetings*
DPRG hosts interesting presentations each month during its regular
membership meeting. These meetings and presentations are open to public and
free to attend. We hope to see you online. Everyone is welcome to attend.

*Note:* we do record a video of these sessions and post them on the DPRG
YouTube channel. By joining the meeting you’re giving consent to be
included in the recording.

*About DPRG*
Dallas Personal Robotics Group has been actively building robots for fun
since 1984. We meet every Tuesday evening and every 2nd Saturday, and
frequently participate in community events.
In normal times we meet at the Dallas MakerSpace. During the Covid-19
pandemic, we have met virtually using Google meet.  Our virtual meetings
have attendees from multiple countries and locations in the USA. We always
welcome guests of all ages and skill levels. Build more robots!