[Dprglist] SBC's for Controlling Robot

Rud Merriam rudmerriam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 21:55:29 PST 2021

Murry (and others),

Since you mention the Zero W you might find my Hackaday article on the
release of the Zero interesting. It was click bait with some serious
comments. And it worked. There were something like 170,000 accesses
which outstripped anything previously written. It also made the front
page of one of the article listing sites.

Will definitely look at that Zero W once they are available. I got my
cross-compile working from the CLI. Now to get it working with Eclipse.
Each of us have their preferences based on long term usage. That's mine.

-73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD*
/Mystic Lake Software/ <http://mysticlakesoftware.com/>