[Dprglist] Google Meeting

John Swindle swindle at compuserve.com
Tue Nov 9 16:30:56 PST 2021

 Webex, Zoom and Teams all do remarkable jobs of echocancellation, but only when both mic and speaker are on the same login. Don't have to be on same adapter, but must be same connection. None of them can handle echocancellation from multiple logins in the same sonic space. I assume Google is the same.
Most of them do auto leveling, so quiet (unmuted) speakers don't help.
John Swindle