[Dprglist] Robo-Columbus question + remote venue submit for approval

dsmith164 at yahoo.com dsmith164 at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 21:26:16 PDT 2021

Hi Guys,

Will do on my part to work with the school district to get approval.

I assume I don’t need a formal signed document giving the ok?

If needed, please let me know so I can work with them to get something signed…..

Yes I do understand both Karim’s and your comments on clarifications on what was meant in the rules.

I will keep you informed on what happens with approval and if I get the go-ahead I will resubmit my request for DPRG to qualify\approve my chosen venue as suitable for contest use.

Regards and see\talk with you soon,

Donna