[Dprglist] Outdoor rover options - chassis / motor / ESC...

Iron Reign ironreignrobotics at gmail.com
Sun May 2 17:36:25 PDT 2021

If you have CAN or USB on your controller, you might want to look into this
designed for robotics:

https://www.revrobotics.com/rev-11-2158/

Axial has a great reputation but I don't have experience with this
platform. Sounds like it has lots of goodies. Does it have rear steering
available?

I'm a little skeptical of the video on the site - that's a "best of" and I
prefer seeing 3rd party reviews with failure points. Here's lengthy
comparison with the successor product:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7geP_7pLD1I