[Dprglist] From DPRG RBNV last night - about that heading loop glitch when rotate CW from 360 thru 0

David davida at smu.edu
Sun Mar 28 03:30:27 PST 2021

Carl,

Excellent!

The robot seems to rotate in place really well.  And with the IMU for
direction, the wheel slippage is greatly minimized.  Good demo.  You
have to have a lot of stuff working to make that happen.

I never had a lazy susan for such precise testing.  But back when I had
a station wagon I used to put jBot in the back, turn it on set up to
point North, and watch it rotate while we drove around, just for grins.
     Good stuff.

onward!

dpa