[Dprglist] Fwd: [New post] Virtual Robot Exhibition – DPRG Flash Mob of SRS’s ROBOTHON – DPRG Virtual Monthly Meeting, Jul 10th, 2021

secretary at dprg.org secretary at dprg.org
Sat Jun 26 19:53:08 PDT 2021

Murray,
     This is a good question. Since it is an SRS event, I don't think it is
appropriate for DPRG to record it. SRS may record the event. We should ask
Donna. There is a possibility that one or more of the speakers could be
asked to present at a DPRG event later.

Donna,
      Are there plans to record the SRS Robothon event?

Regards,
Doug P.