[Dprglist] Fwd: [New post] Virtual Robot Exhibition – DPRG Flash Mob of SRS’s ROBOTHON – DPRG Virtual Monthly Meeting, Jul 10th, 2021

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 18:00:01 PDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: dprg.org <donotreply at wordpress.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 7:53 PM
Subject: [New post] Virtual Robot Exhibition – DPRG Flash Mob of SRS’s
ROBOTHON – DPRG Virtual Monthly Meeting, Jul 10th, 2021
To: <paradug at gmail.com>

Robie_robot posted: "For July, in lieu of our regular monthly meeting
format, DPRG will descend on the Seattle Robotics Society (SRS) Virtual
ROBOTHON Exhibition. This SRS event is designed to be a virtual
“free-style” show-n-tell type showcase featuring 8 presenters, who wi"

New post on *dprg.org <http://dprg.org>*
<https://www.dprg.org/?author=1> Virtual Robot Exhibition – DPRG Flash Mob
of SRS’s ROBOTHON – DPRG Virtual Monthly Meeting, Jul 10th, 2021
<https://www.dprg.org/virtual-robot-exhibition-dprg-flash-mob-of-srss-robothon-dprg-virtual-monthly-meeting-jul-10th-2021/>
by
Robie_robot <https://www.dprg.org/?author=1>

For *July*, in lieu of our regular monthly meeting format, DPRG will
descend on the *Seattle Robotics Society (SRS) Virtual ROBOTHON Exhibition*.

This SRS event is designed to be a virtual “free-style” show-n-tell type
showcase featuring 8 presenters, who will cover topics ranging from robot
builds to a general related robotics project. Each presentation will last
15 minutes, with a break after each third presenter.

*Topics:*• Oran Collins –  Pass me the butter!
• John Jennings – SawppyRMV : A Robo-Magellan Variation of the Sawppy Rover
• Bob Cook – Snail’s Pace Rope Climbing
• Jim Kindsvater –  Stereo JetBot
• Steve Kaehler – Educating Kids with the Elegoo Smart Robot Car
• Dan Royer – Makelangelo Art robot
• Carl Ott – HoverSim
• Donna Smith – Subsumption architecture design for autonomous RC vehicle

*When: *

   - Saturday, July 10, 2021
   - *2:00 PM* CDT (Dallas time)

*How to join the Zoom meeting:*

*Click here to join the meeting
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85969588697?pwd=OWNSUjI0L3phSlF0MjZRTkNhUHVvQT09>*

For direct Zoom app login, use:
Meeting ID: 859 6958 8697
Meeting Passcode: 1982

*About Seattle Robotics Society*
The Seattle Robotics Society was formed in 1982 to serve those interested
in building robots and associated technologies. We are a non-profit
corporation consisting of a diverse group of technologists and tinkerers.
Our collective passion is learning about robots through education and
freely sharing our skills and knowledge with our community through
meetings, workshops, contests, outreach events, online, and mentoring.
• http://www.seattlerobotics.org/

*About DPRG*
Dallas Personal Robotics Group has been actively building robots for fun
since 1984. We meet every Tuesday evening and every 2nd Saturday, and
frequently participate in community events.
In normal times we meet at the Dallas MakerSpace. During the Covid-19
pandemic, we have met virtually using Google meet.  Our virtual meetings
have attendees from multiple countries and locations in the USA. We always
welcome guests of all ages and skill levels. Build more robots!

*About DPRG Monthly Meetings*
DPRG hosts interesting presentations each month during its regular
membership meeting. These meetings and presentations are open to public and
free to attend. We hope to see you online. Everyone is welcome to attend.
*Robie_robot <https://www.dprg.org/?author=1>* | June 26, 2021 at 7:53 pm |
Tags: Dallas Personal Robtics Group
<https://www.dprg.org/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=dallas-personal-robtics-group>,
DPRG <https://www.dprg.org/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=dprg>, robot presentation
<https://www.dprg.org/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=robot-presentation>, Seattle
Robot Society
<https://www.dprg.org/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=seattle-robot-society>, SRS
<https://www.dprg.org/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=srs>, virtual event
<https://www.dprg.org/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=virtual-event> |
Categories: Meeting
Announcements
<https://www.dprg.org/?taxonomy=category&term=meeting-announcements>, News
<https://www.dprg.org/?taxonomy=category&term=news> | URL:
https://wp.me/p750jf-2Ev

Unsubscribe
<https://public-api.wordpress.com/bar/?stat=groovemails-events&bin=wpcom_email_click&redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fsubscribe.wordpress.com%2F%3Fkey%3D6ec420df72c3ca381bef7229efda0fb7%26email%3Dparadug%2540gmail.com%26b%3DqoFIH72jqmWAWovHnTIvCOl1klHWI8LfEyrr8N5-_ricBKTwo2m3yVktXbB8GZ7SCUfwdZDty0jQQZNzPBBmptSk64D3dkXNd7YhaeitQ5xuiw%253D%253D&sr=1&signature=393b757b49027ac8cc12745f22ee776e&user=30bb38f9c25712420e5450ae7567f938&_e=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&_z=z>
to no longer receive posts from dprg.org.
<https://public-api.wordpress.com/bar/?stat=groovemails-events&bin=wpcom_email_click&redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fsubscribe.wordpress.com%2F%3Fkey%3D6ec420df72c3ca381bef7229efda0fb7%26email%3Dparadug%2540gmail.com&sr=1&signature=4814152689797a78e353dbe3eac2a4a4&user=30bb38f9c25712420e5450ae7567f938&_e=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&_z=z>.