[Dprglist] Barry Jordan

Eric Yundt eric at facetcorp.com
Sun Jun 20 14:52:27 PDT 2021

DPRG,

Wow!  That is terrible news about Barry...  The only foto I found of Barry
in the DPRG archives was this one from 1999:

*Barry Jordan*
https://www.dprg.org/history/gallery/rr1999b/0003.html

Too bad that Dallas Observer article online didn't preserve the fotos.
There were some neat ones that the reporter took when she visited Barry's
garage (a couple times) while working on that article.  Back then we were
having a blast working on that home-built CNC machine, cutting out Bot
Bones for the little Robot Kit Barry and I were selling online at the
time.  When I moved down to Costa Rica I brought a couple copies of that
Dallas Observer issue and the award certificates we won with that 2 legged
walking bot called Toddler which only used 2 servo motors to walk and
dance, etc.  Of course I can't find any of that stuff now although that
Li'l Toddler bot still sits on a shelf in my office.  jejeje.

R.I.P Barry.  It was an honor to know you.

Eric Yundt
DPRG President (a few years in the mid-'90s when we met at the Infomart)