[Dprglist] Barry Jordan

Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Sun Jun 20 08:27:15 PDT 2021

A very very long ago DPRG member Barry Jordan passed away on Friday.  He
had just gotten on the list for a heart transplant and suffered a brain
bleed which was too much for his heart.

https://www.resthavenfuneral.com/m/obituaries/Barry-Jordan/Memories
<https://www.resthavenfuneral.com/m/obituaries/Barry-Jordan/Memories>

If any of you have pictures of Barry from when he was in robotics could
you please share them with me or on the Obituary section of the funeral
site.

He used to host Robot Builder night out in Rockwall every Thursday night
for a couple of years. And he had a robot Rosy that he entered in the
competitions. We got a write-up about RBNO in the Dallas Observer plus a
picture of a walking robot he helped make.

Kip