[Dprglist] Ryobi battery packs

John Swindle swindle at compuserve.com
Tue Jun 8 07:59:33 PDT 2021

One mower is too dirty to read anything on it such as faceplate. One is still in its box which says "13 amps". But I don't see a wattage or VA number. So, I don't know if its 13 reactive amps that don't draw power, or 13 amps like a space heater. Not going to tear into the box just yet.
I've never used a battery-powered mower.

A Kill-a-Watt would be nice to see what's really happening, but I've noticed that watt meters from different vendors display radically different results depending on the load's reactance. Even Kill-a-watt can be fooled to report no power being drawn.
Best to you,John Swindle