[Dprglist] Pre-registration is now open for (2nd round) SRS Robothon Exhibition

dsmith164 at yahoo.com dsmith164 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 18:40:24 PDT 2021

Hi All,

As an FYI, the fall session for the Robothon Exhibition is in the planning
stages (date not set yet), and we are accepting pre-registrations at this
stage for the event.

I recommend you get your registration in EARLY because when the available
slots are gone, we won't allow any more entries!!!!

So get your creative juices flowing, create a robotics related show-n-tell
project - with the goal of educating the audience on one or more pieces of
your design and challenges and solutions!!!!!

The sky is the limit on what you can create!!!!!

You can register off the hyper-link (near top of page) at Robothon.org

Regards,

Donna Smith

Event Coordinator