[Dprglist] SRS contest

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 12:12:42 PST 2021

David,
    I just went to robothron.org and clicked on the virtual contest link in
the middle of the page. I then clicked the MS meeting link. It popped up a
window to open a helper app, but I cancelled and opened the "browser
option". Everything worked fine after that.
Regards,
Doug P.

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 2:08 PM Doug Paradis <paradug at gmail.com> wrote:

> After doing an update / upgrade, my Rpi4 can join the meeting without
> downloading an app on the Chromium browser.
>
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 1:46 PM Doug Paradis <paradug at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, just found this.
>> https://www.zdnet.com/article/raspberry-pi-os-update-microsoft-teams-zoom-and-google-meet-now-run-better/
>> . Looks like I might need to try an upgrade / update on my Rpi.
>> Regards,
>> Doug P.
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 1:43 PM Doug Paradis <paradug at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Tried a Rpi4 using chromium, when the link opens it says that the
>>> browser is not supported, and to use Chrome or Edge, or download the Linux
>>> application. This will not work for my Rpi since I'm still using the 32bit
>>> version. Anyway, just another datapoint.