[Dprglist] SRS contest

dsmith164 at yahoo.com dsmith164 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 11:45:59 PST 2021

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the excitement and enthusiasm about the SRS contest!!!!

Yes, I am not a fan of MS Teams – many reasons, but the hardware limitations and confusing instructions on how to use the tool are the worst!!!

I did not chose this platform, I wanted something more universal – like Google Meet, but I was out-voted by the others in the SRS committee….

But during the post-mortem review of the event – I will stress these problems with the SRS!!!!

I don’t know if there is a solution for access to Teams from any other OS besides Windows?

But, the best route is to just use the web-browser to run the tool, enter name and set your mic, camera etc and your in….. (don’t worry about install of the app)

Regards and talk soon, Donna