[Dprglist] Making Custom Characters on 8x2, 16x2, 20x4, LCD character displays.

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:08:55 PST 2021

-All,
      I was looking through Instructables and found this one on making
custom characters on one of  the typical LCD screens often used on our
robots. I commonly use the 16x2 size. The Instructable (
https://www.instructables.com/Create-Custom-Animations-on-16x2-LCD-Displays/)
explains how to do it using the Arduino LiquidCrystal library  What make
this Instructable noteworthy is that the author created a custom character
generator tool. I think the tool is really neat and I see custom characters
happening on my next LCD display project. Hats off to the author for
sharing.

Custom Character generator tool: https://tusindfryd.github.io/screenduino/

Regards,
Doug P.