[Dprglist] Oak-D Lite

David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Fri Dec 31 17:44:06 PST 2021

Unboxed the Oak-D Lite this afternoon and installed their demo on my
desktop --- tons of python stuff downloaded.

When I tried to run the demo, it told me my udev rules were not setup
and told me how to do so.  Impressive.

So I ran the demo.  It told me with 85% confidence that the chair over
by the door is a chair.  So I leaned over into the field of view and it
declared with 95% confidence that I am a person.  What a relief!

Seems to work.  I haven't got the straight depth data to work yet.
Probably need to read the documentation...

cheers!

dpa