[Dprglist] Please RSVP- DPRG's RoboColumbus Competition- 2021 Aug 21

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 11:12:49 PDT 2021

Hi All,

We're getting close to DPRG's 2021 RoboColumbus Competition Gala -> on 21
August.

This will be DPRG's *first in-person gathering since March 2020*,
and will also support *virtual participation via Google Meet*!

We're looking forward to competitors in *Dallas *Texas, *Seattle *Washington
and *Ontario *Canada.

Exciting Times Indeed!

So please help us finalize preparations.

*=> RSVP so we can get enough *(Dallas) *food *and arrange other logistics.

*Simply RSVP via this link*

https://www.eventcreate.com/e/dprg-robocolumbus-2021

OR jump straight to this form

https://forms.gle/7yrGmAewZUeELwUk9