[Dprglist] A warped idea

Christian M Netter netterchris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:21:23 PDT 2020

How about simply varying the start location and orientation?  This was mentioned yesterday.

Chris

On Oct 21, 2020, at 10:30 AM, Doug Paradis via DPRGlist <dprglist at lists.dprg.org> wrote:

Ron,
    So this would use the "seed" idea to get started? I also thought of another Idea, where the "seed" would place or flash a number (or text) on to the course in an unintrusive area of the display based on the seed value. The location could change as the run progressed.
Regards,
Doug P.