[Dprglist] Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales

Chris N netterchris at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:31:56 PST 2020

Yeah the “three wishes” at Pololu is the way to go I think.  Used it last year to get the Romi kit at a steep discount.  I think 40-45% discount is easily possible on stuff they make.   I’m surprised you got 50% off on the motors.  I hope they are not loosing money on this deal…..  We wouldn’t want them to go out of business…..

This year I’m having a hard time finding things I need or really want.    Maybe that 3DOF arm w/ gripper for the Romi….

The new 3pi+ seems neat, but I have barely used the original 3pi, so I really shouldn’t……

Chris.