[Dprglist] Compass heading using gyroscopes?

David Anderson davida at smu.edu
Sun May 17 17:00:37 PDT 2020

Murray,

Your comment is spot on.  On my SR04 robot there is a calibrated laser
pointer for that very purpose; pointing the robot accurately at the
first target.   For the experiments with the RCAT robot, the robot
itself uses it's sonars to do the alignment, but since in the demo video
there are no other waypoints, it's hard to know how effective it is.

cheers

dpa