[Dprglist] Odometry and navigation

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Sat May 9 15:48:01 PDT 2020

Thanks David.

With permission from David I'd created a wiki page about his SR04 robot,
which has a list of links at the bottom. I've added these three links to
that list (so I don't lose track of them, but occurs to me others might
want a bookmark):

   https://service.robots.org.nz/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SR04#section-SR04-Links

Cheers,

Murray