[Dprglist] DPRG- Call for May Presenter- Who has a cool topic to share?

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Fri May 1 06:05:16 PDT 2020

Sure - we're *still *stuck at home.

But somehow time has been flying by!

We're now just a week away from the regular May DPRG meeting 9 May.
Yes - we'll host the 9 May meeting online.

But we need your help.

Is anybody willing to do a presentation online?

We've gone through many ad-hoc presentations in our Tuesday night online
sessions. And those have been well received!

Now we're looking for anybody who might be willing to pick a topic, drill
in a little bit and present a little more detail to the group.

So please speak up if you have something you're willing to present.

Or, *perhaps nominate somebody else* ;-)
Maybe you've seen somebody flash something cool, and you'd like to learn
more.
We'll never know what you'd like to see if you don't ask.
So please speak up!

Reply to me or the group. Either way, We'll do our best to make it happen.

BR
Carl