[Dprglist] odometery test movie

David Anderson davida at smu.edu
Tue Jul 14 21:07:19 PDT 2020

Karim,

Thanks for this in-depth reply.    I think what it has convinced me is
that I'm going to make a little stand to hold the laptop camera in
alignment pointed at the desktop screen, and just play videos on the
desk top.   The downside is that, unlike the "presenter" function, it
doesn't really control the session.  So when others speak, the video
goes away.  I guess that can be fixed by asking everyone to "pin" my
screen during the video, yes?

Karim, your knowledge sometimes astounds me.

cheers,

David