[Dprglist] looking for ideas for mounting camera on robot

secretary at dprg.org secretary at dprg.org
Thu Feb 6 07:47:13 PST 2020

Clay,
     These items that I have designed and used might be of interest to you.
Rpi Camera to GoPro - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3442203, and 1/2
inch dowel to GoPro -  https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4147753/. Another
thing you might consider is using 2 tubes for your pole so that it can be
telescoped. That would allow you to store it better.

Regards,
Doug P.