[Dprglist] Calendar for challenges?

Nabil Syed nabil at innersparkrobotics.com
Wed Aug 5 13:08:46 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get access to some kind of calendar or competition schedule for the rest of the year?

I am interested in submitting/sharing some robotics and aerial drone challenges and get some more participants who might be interested in this sort of thing. What would be the best way to do this, sending emails every time I have a new challenge? Or do you guys have a forum where I can post them to?

Here is a link to our challenge page btw.

https://worldroboticsleague.com/2020/07/22/2020-aerial-robot-challenge-1/

We release challenges every 4-6 weeks throughout the whole year.

Thanks in advance.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nabil

VNext Labs || vnextlaboratories.com