[Dprglist] (no subject)

Chris N netterchris at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:45:29 PDT 2020

Robert,

Given that you are dealing with Lidar and have an application that requires SLAM techniques, you probably want to take a look at ROS (Robot Operating System).    You get a  lot of highly sophisticated building blocks from which you can construct your own application, but the learning curve is steep even if you have a strong software background.   I believe the DPRG youtube channel has some Lidar and ROS videos.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.: I'm not a DPRG member (since I live in the North East...), just a regular visitor to the DPRG YouTube channel and mailing list.....