[Dprglist] RBNV

secretary at dprg.org secretary at dprg.org
Sun Apr 5 08:22:47 PDT 2020

*RBNV – Robot Builders Night Virtual – April 7, 2020*
Posted on April 5, 2020
<https://www.dprg.org/rbnv-robot-builders-night-virtual-april-7-2020/> by
Robie_robot <https://www.dprg.org/author/robie_robot/>
Details

*When*

• April 7th, starting at 7:30 PM Dallas time (CST).
• RBNV will contine each Tuesday evening until the crisis is over and the
Maker Space re-opens.

*How*

• Join Hangouts Meet https://meet.google.com/tkg-wzhq-prc
• Join by phone ‪+1 302-455-8896‬ PIN: ‪514 134 476#‬

*Why*

• Talk robots & related stuff.
• Keep going while we’re stuck at home.
• Make it easier for people to attend DPRG remotely.

*Agenda: RBNV – 7 April*

• *Round table* – everybody spends a couple minutes telling what projects
they’re working on as we’re all stuck at home
• *Ad-hoc presentations* – Whoever would like to show & tell.
• *“Stump the club” Challenges* – Ask for help if you’ve hit a roadblock in
your project. Somebody in the club can probably get you pointed in a good
direction – or even arrange a side bar session to help.

*Note 1:* We record a video of these sessions and post them on the DPRG
YouTube channel. By joining the meeting, you’re giving consent to be
included in the recording.