[Dprglist] DPRG Website changes - Fall Competition

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 06:42:11 PDT 2019

-All,
   You may have noticed some changes on the DPRG website. I have just
completed updating each monthly meeting post for 2017 through 2019 with a
link to video of the presentation (if it existed). The videos are also on
youTube, but the order is jumbled.

   I am now working on collecting the slide decks of the presentations. I
have added several, but I am also asking past presenters to send me missing
ones if they still exist.

   Finally, the Fall Competition agenda has been updated and posted under
the competitions tab. All members should make it a goal to participate in
one contest. It is good for your roboticist soul and makes your robots
happy.

    Go play with your robots!

Regards,
Doug P.