[Dprglist] Self-driving RC car

Ross Melbourne rossmelbourne at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:56:25 PDT 2019

Next Monday I will be presenting at a Meetup in Dallas on my experience building a self driving RC car using Donkey Car open source hardware and software.  I thought there might be people in this group who may be interested in attending. If se, please see the Meetup link below.

I posted a video on LinkedIn as an intro:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/rossmelbourne_deeplearning-robotics-machinelearning-activity-6595090986177699840-iOVO <https://www.linkedin.com/posts/rossmelbourne_deeplearning-robotics-machinelearning-activity-6595090986177699840-iOVO>

Meetup this Monday evening:
https://www.meetup.com/Computer-Visionaries/events/265320741/ <https://www.meetup.com/Computer-Visionaries/events/265320741/>

Thank you,

Ross