[Dprglist] Recommendations for Robot Platform

David Steele (Carr) David.Steele at Halliburton.com
Thu Nov 21 02:26:50 PST 2019

Another avenue that the diy individuals may like is DroneBot Workshop - Build your own Electronics, IoT, Drones and Robots.

There are easy to follow online instructions for building your own robot using aluminum and acrylic. Plus the YouTube videos are clear and easy to understand and follow.

https://dronebotworkshop.com/build-a-real-robot/

Regards,
Davis Steele