[Dprglist] DPRG Monthly Meeting for Nov 2019

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 07:57:10 PST 2019

To clarify DPRG meeting(s) this month:

DPRG has 2 Saturday meeting reservations this month.

1. the casual fall competition was moved from 9 Nov to 16 Nov. That remains
as planned - we'll see you there :)  And as a reminder, we only have this
indoor competition next fall. No outdoor this time around. Hopefully we'll
fire up excitement & competitors for outdoor in 2020...

2. we're keeping the Makerspace Interactive classroom for 9 Nov -  reserved
for anybody who wishes to set up courses and practice for the competition.
I won't be able to make it, but everybody is welcome to take advantage of
the time & space.

Catch y'all next Tuesday 12 Nov at RBNO.

Carl

VP, DPRG