[Dprglist] RBNOs

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:15:54 PST 2019

Hey Steve,

Great to hear from you!

It'd be great to have you re-activate!

We meet every Tuesday night and generally every 2nd Saturday - generally at
the Dallas Makerspace Interactive Classroom (including tonight).

There are generally 5 to 8 regulars at some point of the evening, with a
handful of visitors on top of that...

I'll be there tonight with a robot or two & look forward to seeing you
there...

Carl