[Dprglist] Moon Day at Frontiers of Flight

Karim Virani pondersome64 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:01:30 PDT 2019

I noticed that DPRG is not listed as an exhibitor for Frontiers of Flight's
Moon Day, though the Dallas Makerspace is listed.

https://www.flightmuseum.com/moon-day/

Is DPRG combined with DMS this year?

Iron Reign usually participates through DPRG. This year our competition's
theme involved a moon lander which nicely ties into the 50th anniversary of
the moon landing being celebrated this year. So we can offer to bring a
full field and maybe some other teams for full exhibition matches.

Who should we talk with?

I know the FoFM is still without power at this point....

Best,
Karim