[Dprglist] 5v sensor to 3.3v GPIO interface?

John Swindle swindle at compuserve.com
Thu Jul 11 18:01:24 PDT 2019

Ron,
Good note that if there is voltage sourced at 4.7 volts, the output is not OC. That's a good diagnostic.
But... If Clay read 4.7v with a good high-Z voltmeter, he could have just read leakage into the OC pad structure, not a drive-high source. Need to set the voltmeter to Low-Z mode to see if there is any source current.

John Swindle