[Dprglist] Fw: DPRG 2019 MEMBER PICNIC - in lieu of regular meeting

Ray Casler raycasler at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 14:24:46 PDT 2019

To all DPRGers;

If you have not responded to Steve's request  below please do it now. We need a head count for food. If you don't the last hotdog/hamburger/bratwurst may be gone by the time you get there forcing you to go vegetarian aka eating just potato salad!
So Make Your Picnic Great (Again) and rsvp.

Thank you
Ray