[Dprglist] Raspberry Pi 4 with 4Gb

Jim Merkle jim at merkles.com
Mon Aug 26 08:48:55 PDT 2019

Thanks Doug.

I picked one on on Sunday.  (Be sure to get a 3A power supply with the
USB "C" connector, and an HDMI adapter cable.)

With the extra memory, I found opening web pages was considerably
faster, and that the unit could play multiple YouTube video streams
simultaneously without issue.

The power supply is available in black or white.  I didn't pay attention
and picked up a white one.  (Maybe that's all they had...???)

So far, I give this new product two thumbs up.

---
Jim Merkle
Carrollton, TX 75007
jim at merkles.com