[Dprglist] Tanner Electronics

R Sluggy sluggy7584 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:36:43 PST 2018

Hey, long time, no post! :)

On a local ham radio list, I saw a note that Tanner Electronics' lease is
up in 18 month and that they are "unlikely to renew". That does not
necessarily mean that they are closing, but makes it seem likely. Anybody
know otherwise?

I'm extra sad because my office is about to move to Addison, which puts
Tanner on the way home from work, whereas before it always had to be a
specific destination.

Sluggy!

--

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't
mean politics won't take an interest in you." - Pericles