[Dprglist] looking for mini fanless PC power supply

Clay Timmons clay-timmons at outlook.com
Sun Nov 11 17:39:14 PST 2018

Not exactly robot related but yall are very helpful finding hard to find stuff.    I have a fanless PC and the power supply died.  Looking to get this back up as soon as possible.

Does anyone have a PC power supply checker?

Anyone know where I can find a power supply in this small form factor?   See attached pic.   It's about 60-80W  I think it died early because it was a bit overloaded.

Also there are little tiny DC-DC power supplies that take 12V and plug directly into a motherboard.   That would work also.

Any help is appreciated,

-Clay Timmons-

[cid:e1b6267f-69c6-4a4d-9a34-866a023bce3c]