[Dprglist] I'll be BAAHCK!

Clayton Timmons ctimmons at ieee.org
Wed May 9 08:21:54 PDT 2018

As Arnold said in the Terminator -  I'll be back.    I haven't built a
robot in years and it's time for me to be back.   Years ago I built a line
following robot that used a 486 laptop and a QuickCam.   Back in those days
it was quite difficult task since I had to write my own camera driver in C
and bit bang the parallel port to get a black and white image.   It was a
great challenge and I was able to get it to work.

Pictures ----
https://www.dprg.org/history/gallery/rr2000b/0046.html
https://www.dprg.org/history/gallery/rr2000b/0118.html

I reworked and renamed the robot several times and attempted wall following
and can recognition.
  Eye Robot  -->  Eye Robot II -->  Eye Reckon  -->  Can Eye

https://www.dprg.org/history/gallery/rr2000b/0026.html

I'm planning on having a robot for the competition this Saturday  Raspberry
Eye.    Ok now that I've said it now I have to build it.

Off to build,

-Clay Timmons-